|These programs include numerous lectures, docent tours, workshops, KidsArt and adult classes, as well as three Free Family Days per year featuring live entertainment and a host of activities for all ages. And all at a Museum which has been admission-free since 2003!
How can you help the Museum keep this tradition alive? In addition to joining our Museum as an individual or business, consider:
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS OR FAMILIES
- Museum Membership
- One-time donation
- Annual donation
- Memorial gifts
- Planned Giving
For more information on individual memberships and other special gifts, please contact Patricia Goodwin, Executive Director 843-238-2510 or at email@example.com.
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP AND EVENT/EXHIBITION SPONSORSHIPS
- Full or partial sponsorship of exhibitions or events
- Annual/sustaining donations
- Annual Business Membership
- An annual membership fee of $1,000 or $500 gives companies the following benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive opening receptions
- Museum memberships for four employees
- Discounted facility rentals for business entertaining
- Complimentary Art Museum catalogues, posters and publications
Special recognition in the Museum's quarterly newsletter
- Recognition on the Museum's website, exhibition text panels, print ads and in the Museum's reception room
View our new and renewing members and donors and Business Members
For Business Memberships and Exhibit/Event Sponsorships, please contact Jill Jemison, Business Development, at 843-238-2510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON GOING FUNDRAISING
In addition to purchasing tickets for these events, sponsorships are available for businesses and individuals.
Annual Spring Tour of Homes
Mother-Daughter Art & Tea
Annual Bag Ladies Luncheon
South Carolina Arts Commission Initiative Participation
The Art Museum is proud to be participating in Round Three of the Statewide Arts Participation Initiative 2009-2012, a program of the South Carolina Arts Commission with support from the Wallace Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts. The purpose of this Initiative is to help South Carolina arts organizations develop long-term initiatives that will broaden, deepen or diversify public participation in the arts. The Art Museum is proud to be one of ten organizations selected for Round Three. Please direct any questions about the Initiative to Patricia Goodwin, Executive Director.