The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. The Art Museum is operating at 20% capacity to ensure social distancing measures. Please review our new mandatory guidelines before planning your visit.
Observing these standard museum policies will help us maintain a safe, courteous environment for all our visitors and for the art.
- Never touch the artwork or exhibit structures unless there is signage indicating you may do so.
- Keep a safe distance from the artwork.
- Refrain from carrying backpacks, large bags and umbrellas. Instead make arrangements for these items at the Front Desk.
- Be sensitive to other visitors when conversing.
- Supervise children at all times.
- No food or drink in the galleries.
- Have cell phones on silence. Do not have cell-phone conversations in the galleries; when conversing by phone in other Art Museum areas be mindful of visitors. Free WiFi is available; check at the Front Desk for the password.
- Photography without flash is permitted in the Museum galleries unless otherwise noted. Keep in mind that all artwork is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without permission from the artist. Videotaping and tripods are prohibited, unless being used by pre-approved media personnel. Selfie sticks are prohibited. We’d love to see photos from your visit on our social media outlets.
- Sketching is permitted in the galleries (pencil only; no ink or paint). We can loan you a clipboard at our Front Desk. Do not use the floors, walls or pedestals as support for sketching; you may request a chair at our Front Desk.
- Observe the no-smoking policy. The Art Museum is entirely smoke-free. Do not smoke under the building or on any of the exterior stairs.